Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pinata

I am currently in the process of working on two blog entries that are going to be a bit challenging for me. So to lighten my thoughts a little, I decided to share something playful, cute and just funny instead. I can so relate to this little fella. If you have ever had a day or days when you just felt like the world was just out to get you and you decided you need to preserve yourself, then this is definitely a video we can all relate to.

Enjoy.



1 comment:

MoSigma said...

I was trying to think of something really deep and profound but words escaped me. I wasn't able to think of a single witty comment after I started thinking of myself in that little guy's position.

I only wish I could poop out good candy whenever the need presented itself.