Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Thursday, September 18, 2008

MSG Free Flip Flops?

Many people are familiar with MSG. It is found in everything from Chinese food to Hamburger Helper. Perhaps it's just me, but I found it odd that they add it to shoes now. I am always the last one to know these kinds of things.

Apparently there is a high demand being presented in the market for shoes...flip flops, no less that will not have the bothersome effects or allergic and unpleasant reactions to MSG in their footwear. Well my friend, you can have this wonder footwear for a small price. Thus, the need to charge $49.99 for said delicacies.

I found this to be humorous. I was in the local Elephant Pharmacy http://www.elephantpharmacy.com/ in Berkeley last night just to check out the local wares. I came across this pair of flip flops and had to post it to my blog.




Sound off and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

MoSigma said...

The marketing of this product makes me hungry! Was that the point? If so, it worked. I think I will order some sweet and sour meat or meat fried rice. Or maybe even some meat on a stick.