Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Simple But True

This struck me as simple yet profound. God will always make a demand on the anointing, gifting and talents He has placed inside of us. When this demand is made, there is an expectation from the Father for us to "Respond". I got a beautiful reminder of this on yesterday when I was on Myspace. With his permission I would like to share it with you:

Respond by Giacomo Knox

To what He put in you...

To what He gave you...

To what He has for you...

To where He wants you to go...

To the price He paid for you...

To His LOVE for you...

G

We are a mighty army of men and women who have the responsibility to respond to the call, gifting and purpose God has entrusted us to handle. It's simple but true.

**************************************************************************************
I want to thank Giacomo Knox the author of the poem, and a co-laborer with Christ, for allowing me to post his simple work - I want to give honor where it is due and pass on some info about his newest project called "A week with my father".
"A Week With My Father is the brainchild of Actor and Screenwriter Giacomo Knox. The show was created to bring African-American men and their estranged fathers together for a one week reunion. " (see site link above for more info).
It is a work that I believe is over due in the entertainment industry. I encourage you to take a look at and support him in anyway you can. Additional information may be found at http://www.myspace.com/aweekwithmyfather.

By the way....Giacomo has not paid or asked me to supply info about his project. He only asked for credit to be given for his poem. Be blessed.

Till next time......

No comments: