Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Friday, September 19, 2008

Just in Case You Always Wanted to Know How -

Have you ever come across information you didn't know you needed until it appeared before you? This is what happened to me with this blog subject. I came across this article on line and have found it to be quite strange and different. As a matter of fact, most of my blog items are like that.....does any one else here see a pattern? Nah.....neither do I. Sorry, I was sidetracked for a moment.

In any case, I thought this was funny because it must be vitally important because it was on a BBC owned website. I cannot attest to the accuracy or validity of the article, but it seemed like an interesting read none the less.

For you reading enjoyment or lack there of, I present an article you cannot live without - "Learn to walk in extremely high heels" http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A3724977

As an afterthought, I will include a couple of videos of interest regarding same subject.

This short instructional video gives tips on how to walk in heels.



This short video shows how "NOT" to walk in heels.

(Yes, I am sorry to admit I laugh out loud every time I see this video.....shame on me).



Till next time.....peace! By the way to my male readers.....I am sorry to have subjected you to this, but knowledge is power and a female loved one you know may just need such information in the future.....she just doesn't know it yet.

1 comment:

MoSigma said...

The right way to walk on heels is not necessary for me to know. However I really got a great, good, generous laugh on the second video. I have to share this with my family and friends. But right now we are watching football, so it is going to have to wait until the next available commercial.