Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lightning Images

I thought these were very beautiful. Although lighting can be very scary to me, I was really mesmerized by the incredible detail and beauty of these shots. Enjoy!


http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/15-spectacular-lightning-images/

1 comment:

MoSigma said...

These images are indeed a sight to behold. I regret not having a camera on hand a few weeks back when there were about 20-30 lightning strikes in our area. I saw them on my way home, a 15 minute drive. So it was right about 2-3 strikes a minute across the night sky on my way home.

It truly was a sight to behold.