Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Saturday, August 9, 2008

More to Say Already

Wow. Can you believe it. I have found more to talk about already. How odd that this should occur so quickly. Actually I just read my brothers latest blog entry entitled "Renewed Vigor" (http://VIPersons) (please see link page) and I got inspired by his being inspired.

This is very funny. (well, maybe in my mind it's funny and will not convey the same way when on paper). In any case, my brother is the reason I even heard about blogging and now he's inspired to create because of me.

This just shows you that one can never be sure of the impact one persons actions or lack there of can have on the life of another. Our obedience can catapult someone into their destiny, or lack of such obedience can cause us to be the stumbling block that stops the progression of destiny in ones life. Please don't misunderstand the spirit of what I am trying to say....simply put....we cause one another to grow and be blessed, no matter how small of a part it may seem to be.

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

MoSigma said...

Thank you for the opportunity to subscribe to your blog. I have added it to my iGoogle page, so it is one of the first things I see when I open my homepage.