Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Friday, August 22, 2008

Excuse Me - Do You Know What Time it is?

Oh yeah! Happy Friday!
Today's blog is dedicated to my brother, much love and respect! It's PBJ time!




1 comment:

MoSigma said...

Awesome! I had to share this with the kids. I had not seen it in quite awhile. We were on our way out of the house to head to the grocery store. But we had to take a few moments out of our busy schedule to reflect on what time it is.

It was peanut butter jelly time for sure in my house today!!