Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Thursday, September 24, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

I don't know about you guys but I am fed up with the lack of encouraging and positive information being passed on to our minds via news feeds, media streams, radio and television. After so many crazy, disturbing things being shown or presented, I needed to find something that made me smile. I had to find something that was fun. So I decided to post these videos.

You are bound to see something that is familiar to you in these dance creations. Hope you enjoy these fun videos by Judson Laipply. For more information about the artist please check out His website at http://www.theevolutionofdance.com/


Evolution of Dance



Evolution of Dance 2


Have a great Friday. Remember to smile and speak life into others. Till next time...peace.

I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment below- Cheers

No comments: