Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Saturday, March 14, 2009

This blog is special

This is for my brother...I apologize in advance for the profanity. Take care

1 comment:

MoSigma said...

It is so funny that I had to play this clip a few times. Yes, I found a way to go around the block. But it took awhile and when I finally got it to work, it really wrecked havoc on my li'l laptop after I rebooted. It took some dusting off of some skills and a little bit of luck to figure out how to get things back to working right.

But, I still love this clip. It is so funny. Classic Family Guy humor. At first I didn't care too much for Family Guy. But it was our mom who suggested I watch it. And I've liked it ever since. May her blessed soul rest in peace.