Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Monday, October 12, 2009

Ahh...to be Tall Again!

While I was home sick, I took some time to explore a few videos on YouTube. I've grown bored with videos that show someone getting hurt or the same videos always seen. It was kinda like a quest you go on when you have a change of taste and want a "new" something. In the midst of my quest, I found this little jewel. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Please let me know what you think. I encourage your comments.

Enjoy

BOOMCLICK - High Tide

3 comments:

MoSigma said...

at first i was so very confused. then i began thinking that this person really was this tall. if they were, why wasn't anyone being hateful and mean and looking at them like a circus freak for being so tall.

but when i got to the end part, it made perfect sense. i found myself chuckling. this was a nice video to watch to cap my day off before bed. very light hearted.

thanks for sharing.

Mel said...

I had "NO" clue as to whom this could be. Was it someone Movie Star? Was it Jesus on Earth again in modern form? The person was turning heads and bring smiles to women and men alike. Who oh who could this be?

Well, the end of the video brought a smile to my face as well...so I understood the other people's reaction.

Thanks sis, this was nice ☺

Devine Diva said...

To Mo and Mel...thank you for your comments. I had the same thoughts as I watched it as well. I loved the video. Made me smile as well. I think my favorite part was the ability of the individual to actually stop arguments!

Well said to you both!!