Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Conjuction Junction

I was on another site today and one of my friends posted this vid on there profile. I loved it so much that I placed it here for you enjoyment. It took me back to Saturday mornings at home. Enjoy!



1 comment:

MoSigma said...

"And", "but", and "or" will take you pretty far. I remember this like it was yesterday. This is good stuff. Your blog was so inspirational that I had to look up the part that I was most confused on during this song and repost it here.


Hooking up words and phrases and clauses In complex sentences like:

In the mornings, when I'm usually wide awake, I love to take a walk through the gardens and down by the lake, where I often see a duck and a drake, and I wonder, as I walk by, just what they'd say if they could speak, although I know that's an absurd thought.

Thanks for sharing this blast from the past with me.