Welcome to A Special Place


Our world is ever changing and fast paced. We are faced with a crumbling economy, the ever impeding threat of terrorism, and natural disasters. We're bombarded on a daily basis with noise, traffic, groceries, work, school, parties etc. We seldom sit and rest our minds anymore. Even more seldom than this, we rarely hear or see anything "good". I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some breathing space.

You have come to such a place. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, coffee or water (for people like myself who should be banned from caffeine) and take a little break.


Friday, November 28, 2008

Doggon it

I watched the 2008 National Dog show on www.hulu.com today. After watching this show in it's entirety, I had to find the clip on NBC.com to share it with you. Although I don't have a dog anymore, I really enjoy watching little programs like this to see something positive and fun. This little dog serves as such a sweet reminder that things don't always go as planned. Hope you enjoy it.

Take care.


2 comments:

MoSigma said...

I remember the shih tzu that we had, Thomas was a wonderful dog with tons of personality like this one. No matter how well trained they are, they are still gonna do what they wanna do when they wanna do it.

This made me laugh. And I was also sad because Thomas was the kind of dog who loved the spotlight. We certainly didn't let his hair get this long. But he knew he looked too good. Whenever he was out in public, his tail would perk up, his gait was full of pride and his head held high. He looked like a royal king who paid us lowly peasants a visit. He was a very special dog.

Thanks for sharing.

Kathy D said...

Very cute. Have you ever seen the movie Best In Show. Very funny spoof on dog shows. Check it out.

Kalia